A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE COURSE:
A world of opportunity for people who are thinking about working with Architecture. This is a journey of around 12 weeks & we’ll learn how to design through sketches, presentations, graphic design, interior design & architecture. It’s a progression of 2D, 3D & 4D designs with conceptualization & freelancing. We’ll use software of Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk & Google – only to make the design live & buildable, but never to design.
Required Qualifications/Eligibility for the course:
- Everyone from different educational backgrounds are welcome for this course.
- Must have general computer operation knowledge.
- Must have a PC or a laptop.
- Must have internet connection (modem/broadband/wifi).
WHAT’S THE MARKET DEMAND?
There is a huge demand for Architectural jobs in both local and international markets. But in order to earn, you have to prepare yourself professionally.
Sketches, Presentations, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Architecture & Freelancing :
Sketches-2d & 3d:
- IntroductionX1 class,
- Basic SketchesX1 class,
- Architectural SketchesX1 class,
- Presentation BasicsX1 class,
- Architectural PresentationsX1 class,
Graphic Design- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Basic Graphic DesignX1 class,
- PhotoshopX2 classes,
- IllustratorX2 classes,
- Exam & Project-Sketches, Presentation & Graphic DesignX1 class,
Interior Design- 2d, 3d & 4d:
- Basic Interior DesignX1 class,
- Interior-2d, AutoCADX2 classes,
- Interior-3d, Google Sketch UPX1 class,
- Interior-4d, AnimationX1 class,
Architecture-2d, 3d, 4d:
- Basic ArchitectureX1 class,
- Architecture-2d-sketchesX1 class,
- Architectural Structural Design-2d AutoCADX1 class,
- Architecture-2d AutoCADX2 classes,
- Architecture-3d Google Sketch UPX1 class,
- Architectural-4d AnimationX1 class,
- Exam & Project Submission-Interior Design & ArchitectureX1 class.
Freelancing & Outsourcing-OMP:
- FiverrX1 class,
- UpworkX1 class,
- FreelancerX1 class,
- Final Exam & Project SubmissionX1 class.